Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's Batman and Robin!




We're coming up on the end of summer and, sadly, the end of an era -- Dr. Sketchy's Toronto is breaking up. For their final session the organizers, Brett Despotovich and Katherine Piro (and photographer Brynne Kennedy) went out with a bang. The models were dressed as Batman and Robin...sexy, sexy Batman and Robin. Boylesque performers Patastrophic Sexapeel and Corey Swelling played Batman and Robin.

Oh man...these guys are HOT!!








I used to watch the old Batman tv show (who didn't?) every afternoon after school. I never realized how hot costumed crime-fighters are when tied up until the guys took this pose. Suddenly it all hit me how I used to tie up my Mego Batman and Robin action figures. Robin also used to give Batman shirtless back-rubs. :)


Mmm...that final pose is still burned into my brain. I can't wait to see all of Brynne's photos from the night.

j.

1 comment:

Icon_UK said...

As something of an aficionado of the Teen Wonder in those delightfully OTT death traps (Which you could always be sure would NEVER work), I can only concur! :)

Hope the pics lived up to what you hoped for.

Cheers

Icon_UK

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=5884